This is the age of Globalization that can only be achieved through Privatization and Liberalization. Liberalization is a process that aims to make a global economy irrespective of the territorial boundary. In this pursuit, the international transaction process should be lubricated. Digital transactions have been implemented for that purpose.
PayPal is one of the leading companies to process digital transactions on their app or website. If you are one of the users of the said company and are being flummoxed with some technical problems such as how to change primary email on PayPal, you are knocking at the right place for an answer. In the following segment, we will be discussing PayPal as a company followed by two of the most faced technical issues regarding PayPal viz. how to change the primary email on PayPal & how to add or confirm a new email on PayPal. Let’s start with our business for today straightforward.
PayPal – All you need to know
PayPal is an American e-commerce company that provides online payment or transaction facilities worldwide. It is used by over 200 countries supporting 25 currencies. People get easy access to transact money by adding their credit cards to this payment app.
PayPal was established by Peter Thiel, Luke Nosek, and Max Levchin in December 1998 as Confinity. In 1999, it started a payment service through e-mail. Growing up as an independent company in 2015, it started trading on the Nasdaq stock exchange under the ticket symbol PYPL. In 2019, PayPal announced a 25 million dollar interest-free cash advance to the federal workers on behalf of the pandemic lockdown situation. The corporate headquarters of PayPal is in San Jose, California and its operating house is in La Viska, Nebraska.
Board of Members –
- The present chairman of PayPal – John Donahoe
- Present president and CEO of PayPal – Dan Schulman
Services – PayPal offers some great services as follows –
- PayPal provides a virtual credit card named PayPal credit.
- It has safe online money transfer services that are risk-free.
- It provides exciting cashback to new users. Also, other discount offers are provided to any users.
- People can have their business accounts for small to medium holding businesses on PayPal.
- Monitors risk for streamlined operation of the business.
- For higher business holding people, PayPal gives a facility of an enterprise platform.
- It helps to buy or sell crypto.
- Check deposits can be done.
- The fund can be raised via PayPal i.e. you can start fundraisers via PayPal.
- PayPal online payment or transaction can be done easily through its website.
Benefits – Risk-free services are the main feature of PayPal. Besides, they are providing some schemes and insurance benefits.
- Group term life insurance.
- National pension scheme.
- Group critical illness and accident insurance.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
As your understanding of PayPal is underway, let us get back to the main topic i.e. objective of the article.
How to change primary email on PayPal
We are demonstrating step by step procedure cognizable to all segments of readers, whether tech-pro or not. If you are facing a problem then the suggestion is to follow it step-by-step as described here.
- Step 1: Go to the official website of PayPal i.e. PayPal.com and log into your account on whichever device you are surfing from.
- Step 2: Find the gear icon that generally stands for “settings” which should generally be placed in the upper right corner of your screen, adjacent to “log out”.
- Step 3: There are four subheadings under “settings”, you have to find the “account” section.
- Step 4: This section contains general information about you. You have to find the “Email” subheading. In this subheading, there is an option called “update” which needs to be clicked on.
- Step 5: A blank panel would pop up. In this place, you have to type the desired email id and tick the box that declares “make this my primary email for receiving notification”
- Step 6: It will need a verification code or OTP to confirm which will be sent to the typed email id. Go to email and copy the verification code scribed in the message.
- Step 7: Paste the verification code in the proper place and click on “confirm” and voila! You are all set to go. Having done so, you can delete your old email id if you wish.
Note- You may be provided with a link in place of a verification code. In such a case, follow the step regarding the confirmation link mentioned in the passage below.
Through these simple seven steps, PayPal changes primary email related to your account. How simple and convenient is it. Now let’s acquire knowledge on how to add or confirm a new email on PayPal. Go through the passage below.
How to add or confirm a new email on PayPal
- Step 1: Follow the first three steps instructed above.
- Step 2: Find the section called “email” again. Now, instead of clicking on “update” click on the “+” sign that is placed in the upper right corner of the “email” subheading.
- Step 3: Enter the email id followed by clicking on “add” and confirm the email.
- Step 4: For the confirmation of the email, you will be provided with a link or a verification code. If the link is provided, then go to your email and click the link. Having done log into your account by typing your ID and password. If the latter one is provided then follow the route mentioned in the 7th step of the previous passage.
Anticipate, that the presented article has been proven handy for you. We are always endeavouring to provide you with simple tech solutions. This age is going to be the age that suits the survival of the tech-deftest. Remember one thing, your convenience is our motivation. So, happy reading! For more updates, follow cult.technology!!