Playing games is one of the most beautiful ways to cash on leisure in human life. Our childhood days were full of exciting memories of indoor and outdoor games. When it comes to playing games, the zenith of the excitement that comes to our minds is online gaming or mobile gaming.
Do you have ever played Minecraft? If yes, then you must be a passionate online gamer. Besides, if you are interested in playing any kind of online game, you must hear about the popular game named Minecraft. Today’s topic will surely help you if you are a Mac user and dying to play Minecraft on Mac for free.
Minecraft is gaining popularity day by day since 2009. It is a sandbox-style video game in which you can create your world. You can experience it alone or access the multiplayer option. Those who are crazy about online gaming loves the game.
Do you know about the various ways of playing Minecraft on your Mac? Most of the cases, people pay for the application to enjoy it on their Macs. But, there are some legal ways to get Minecraft for free on Mac.
How to get Minecraft for free on Mac?
You can get legal access to play Minecraft for free on Mac. All you need is a sound internet connection to download some stuff. There are four ways to play Minecraft for free. You can get similar features in TLauncher and Digital Trends as you get in the paid version. The thirst option is the demo version of Minecraft. But, you can play for a few days with limited feature access for free in this way. The last option is to play Minecraft in a web browser.
Using Digital Trends
Another possible way for playing this popular game for free is using Digital Trends. Just follow the consecutive steps to access it.
- Firstly, pick your device and go to the web browser. Search for the Minecraft on Digital Trends.
- launch the Minecraft for Mac page followed by a click on the download button present at the top of the page. In case you can see a popup, you can bypass it and come to another page.
- Here you can restart the downloading if it is not happening.
- After the completion of the download, you have to navigate to the folder to start the installation.
- You can now run Minecraft on your Mac without paying a penny for it legally.
It is important to note that you can have access to almost all features of the game by applying the above two methods. You can feel the same as if you access a paid version. These two ways are highly recommended for getting free access to Minecraft on Mac.
You can get free access to play this game by downloading TLauncher. You just need to follow some simple steps.
- Firstly, you have to go to the website of TLauncher by clicking the link https://tlauncher.org/en/ and downloading TLauncher. You can see the download button by scrolling down the page.
- After clicking on the download option, you can see a popup to choose the operating system. You have to choose the Apple logo for Mac. Windows, Linus etc. are the other options. The downloading process will be initiated.
- After the completion of the process, you have to go to the download folder to open it.
- Open the .jar file in the download folder and complete filling in the security-related information. Go to the general and select unblock TBlocker. Then, choose the download anyway option.
- Now, you can finish downloading JAVA files. You have to choose the latest version and click on JDK download.
Finally, After downloading JAVA, you have to install it. You can now see a window where you can select the preferred version of Minecraft. After choosing, you can play Minecraft for free on Mac.
Using Minecraft Website
If you want to play Minecraft for an experience, you can go through the demo version on Minecraft’s website.
- Open your Mac and go to the web browser. Search the Minecraft website. You can click on the link https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/download
- After opening Minecraft’s launcher download page, wield the download for Mac OS option. The download process will start immediately.
- Install the downloaded file. You have to follow on-screen prompts to continue the installation.
- You can now launch the game and experience it.
There are some limitations to playing the game in this way like limited features, limited period access etc. You must try the demo version if you are a beginner or an experience gainer.
Playing in Web Browser
This process will help you if you don’t want to download Minecraft but still want to play it for free. You can easily play this game using a web browser on your Mac.
- Open your device and go to the web browser.
- Search for ‘Minecraft in browser game.’ You can find a page that contains an option to play Minecraft.
- Type a username. You can copy the URL if you want to experience a multiplayer mode.
- Start playing the game.
Playing Minecraft in a web browser does contain limitations too. But, you can go through it for a good experience.
System requirements for Minecraft for free on Mac
Here is the minimum system prerequisite to play Minecraft on Mac-
- OS- 10.9 Mavericks
- RAM- 4 GB
- Processor- Intel Core i3
- Hard Drive- A minimum of 1 GB space is mandatory. However, it is recommended to keep 2-3 GB free space on your hard drive.
- Video Card- Intel HD Graphics 4000 or higher.
Read Also: How to Play World of Warcraft on Mac?
If you are a true lover of online gaming, you must know how to get Minecraft for free on Mac. Besides, the above discussion will end any kind of confusion related to it. You need not have to pay for accessing the game if you follow the aforesaid ways. You can get all features if you follow the first two processes. Besides, you can play it using later ways in case you are a beginner.
Hope the article will be helpful for you and clear up all your confusion.