Many Android phone users, at some point or the other, wish to run an exclusive iOS app on their devices. However, since most iOS apps are not available for Android phones, they fail to do so. With these 5 best iOS emulators for Android, you will learn that it no longer is a big issue! It is through any of the below-sorted emulators that you can run an iOS app on your device free from any trouble.
You may find other iOS emulators on the market. But, most of them are outdated and consume a lot of space. So, the emulators we have shortlisted are user-friendly and easily accessible within limited space. Even the environment of these emulators is so similar to the iOS system that Android users can’t point out any difference while using them.
What are iOS Emulators?
The iOS Emulators allow you to run exclusive iOS applications on your Android systems effortlessly. Kindly note, that while most of the iOS applications are accessible through these emulators, however, still certain apps are not supported.
Still, those which are inaccessible can also run without root access. Also, most of these apps installed via the emulators come entirely free. So, know these 5 best iOS emulators for Android from below.
Prerequisite for installing iOS Emulator on Android
For installing the iOS Emulator, make sure that you have a sound internet connection and a working android system. Other preconditions would include
- The APK file of the iOS Emulator based on your preference;
- The minimum specification to run these 5 best iOS emulators for android. The minimum specification required are:
- Robust CPU and RAM of at least 1 GB.
- Storage and
- Android Version 5.0 (Lollipop) or above.
Stepwise Downloading the iOS Emulators for Android
If you satisfy the above-given prerequisites, then you are all set to install and run the iOS emulators on your android systems. And once you download these 5 best iOS emulators for Android, you can install any iOS application via these emulators. So, here’s how to download them conveniently:
Step 1. Search for the iOS emulator and tap on their download apk link.
Step 2. Your android phone will ask for permission to install any unknown sourced file. For that, go to Settings> Security> Install the app from Unknown source.
Step 3. When the installation is finished, followed by that you can launch the emulators or run any iOS app through it easily.
5 Best iOS Emulators for Android 2023
1. iEMU: Best All-Rounder IOS Emulator for Android
Among the 5 best iOS emulators for Android, iEMU is better suited as an all-rounder emulator. The free emulator is also known as Padiod which has the quality of running nearly any iOS application on your smartphone. Also, you don’t have to bother if your android smartphone is rooted or unrooted because it works for both. The iEMU emulator supports .zip and .ipas files. However, if you are thinking of running the emulator on a PC, unfortunately, that won’t be possible.
- Free to download and Use.
- Fully modifies the interface of the existing operating system.
- Matches up to 90-95% with the iOS interface.
- Is functional on Operating System 3.0 or above.
- It won’t need rooting to the operating system.
- Multiple systems can be operated on a single device.
- Completely Ad free.
- The emulator can run almost all iOS applications for free.
- The rare feature of zip file uploading is there.
- Compatible with both Root and No Root devices.
- It would have been far better if they had introduced the PC version.
- Also, it takes up a lot of RAM space. You at least will need 1 GB to make it functional.
- You may have to delete some existing applications to smoothly run the emulator.
2. Appetize.io: Popular IOS Emulator for Android
Among the 5 best iOS emulators for Android, Appetize.io does enjoy a great reputation. Why? because their portfolio will show that they are committed to many high-profile clients. Besides, the users can directly run the iOS from the web browser without any download or installation. The emulator website will work just as perfectly as any other emulator app. From their website, you can try installing the iOS apps you want.
To use the emulator, visit their site> tap on the menu > pricing tab. For availing your free period, go with the free trial. You can sign up and every month for 100 minutes you can try the emulator for free.
- Easily runs iOS or Android apps using a web browser like Chrome on any device.
- Every month 100 minutes of a free trial.
- Embeds the HTML with an iFrame.
- Users are permitted to select any equipment choice, app version, or operating system.
- The interface is simple and user-friendly.
- Does not take extra storage for your Android device.
- Up-to-date services are free of charge under the trial period.
- Not only on your Android phone but runs iOS apps on any device.
- Not suited to playing iOS games.
- Agents will track and audit as well as manipulate fine-tune access and permission.
3. Cider iOS Emulator: Best Student-Friendly Emulator for Android
The cider emulator was developed by a group of students for their academic convenience and recreational purposes. Presently, Cider is widely popular among game lovers who want to experience iOS games on Android. The interface is great without any lagging issues while running the iPhone apps. However, the most common complaint about Cider is its limited support for selective versions.
- Can be easily installed through the apk.
- Works free from interruptions.
- Anytime can be installed or uninstalled.
- Operates with more or less all iOS Apps.
- Similar iPhone-like interface.
- Easy cloning of iOS apps into Android.
- Is compatible with Android Version 2.3 and above.
- No iOS launchers are required.
- All iOS games can be played for free.
- User-friendly interface and simple navigation.
- Free from virus or malware attacks.
- You would require a minimum of 1 GB of Random Access Memory for better functioning.
- Frequent pop-up ads may bother your work.
- Only a few iOS apps are supported.
4. Paranoid iOS Emulator: Best User-Friendly iOS Emulator for Android
Even though the emulator is not free to use on your Android phone, not all features are paid for. You may access a few of their basic features for free. People like using the Paranoid iOS emulator for its incredibly user-friendly interface. Like other emulators like iEMU, Cider, or Appetize, it is also easily available on market at affordable charges. Their freeware trial packs have also attracted users recently.
- The iOS emulator has a user-friendly wonderful interface.
- Does not have lagging issues as it works very fast.
- Can run any present applications on your iOS or android devices.
- Perfectly functional for Android versions 5.0 or above.
- Have well-arranged security setups.
- Notifications are visible without leaving the screen.
- The navigation bar is customizable.
- One of the most affordable iOS emulators with reliable services.
- Works amazingly on almost all Android devices.
- The iOS apps can be downloaded with a single click.
- The emulator consumes extra data for fast working.
- Require an updated android operating system of 5.0 or above to access the emulator.
- Not completely free like others in the market.
5. iOSEmus: Best 3rd Party iOS Emulator
iOSEmus has been lately released as the new third-party app installer to provide the best emulator or tweaked app services. You can easily install the app from their site and then access it from your home screen. iOSEmus timely shares a large amount of Cydia content as well as tweaked apps which are missing on the App store. IOSEmus definitely is one among the 5 best iOS Emulators for Android integrated with Siri voice and assistance for iPhone
- You don’t have to bother about the in-app purchases.
- Get access to all iOS free apps.
- You don’t have to update your android device.
- It supports Android Version 4.0 and higher.
- Features can be customized.
- You can expect all features for free.
- Flawlessly runs even with limited RAM size.
- Smoothly runs the iOS Apps on Android without any update.
- Often interrupted by frequent advertisements.
- It’s a third party app, so, not available on Google Play Store.
- Is not free from the risk of suspicious invasions.
Undoubtedly, there are some exclusive iOS applications that you can’t access from your Android phone. However, it’s time to turn the table and download the top-rated iOS games, apps, and more with these 5 best iOS emulators for Android systems. Be aware while downloading the emulators as navigating to any suspicious site may lead to data piracy, hacking, or security invasion.