When it comes to freshening our minds, the first thing that strikes us is watching movies or series on our favourite platforms. OTTs are becoming our best companions in our leisure time. If you love to watch movies, series, sitcoms, comedy videos etc., you must have explored video streaming platforms.
Did you ever watch any content on Starz? If yes, then you must go through this article thoroughly. Starz is a US-based over-the-top platform where you can find American movies, series and many more exciting contents. If you have ever subscribed to Starz, you must know how to cancel Starz subscription in case you no longer find it economically viable for you.
How to cancel Starz subscription?
Starz provides you with a monthly subscription and an annual subscription vis-a-vis $8.99 and $74.99 respectively. If you have subscribed to the monthly package, you must know that it automatically renews at the end of every month. When you are completely done with watching content, you need to know how to unsubscribe from Starz.
How to unsubscribe from Starz on an iOS device?
The iOS users are regular viewers of Starz. So this part will boost the mind of a great percentage of Starz users. No matter if you are an Android or iPhone user, you can freely unsubscribe from your Starz account at any point. You must go through the method to cancel your Starz subscription from an iOS device.
- First of all, open your iOS device and go to ‘Settings’.
- Select your Apple ID or name. Click on the ‘Media & Purchase‘ option.
- Having selected the ‘View Account‘ option, enter your Apple ID and click on ‘Subscriptions’.
- Choose ‘Starz Subscription‘ among them and tap on ‘Cancel Subscription‘.
- Select the ‘Confirm’ option to continue the process.
After doing these things, you will be able to cancel your Starz subscription from your iPhone or iPad.
How to cancel Starz subscription on the Starz website?
You must cancel the subscription if you don’t want to lose your valuable money. The following steps will help you to unsubscribe from Starz on its website.
- Open a web browser on your device and visit the website of Starz by searching Starz.com or you can click on the link. https://www.starz.com/
- Click on the login menu at the top right corner of the page.
- Log in to your Starz account. You need to give the registered e-mail ID and password of your account. Click on continue.
- After selecting your profile, you have to navigate to the ‘account‘ section and click on the ‘Subscription‘ menu.
- Select the ‘Cancel Subscription‘ option.
- After that, select the reason for its cancellation and click on the ‘Continue Cancellation‘ button.
- When the process is completed, you would get a confirmation message on the screen.
How to cancel Starz subscription on an Android device?
If you are an Android user, you must know to unsubscribe from your Starz account on your device. You need to follow the steps below.
- Open the PlayStore application on your Android device and go to your profile in the top right corner of your mobile screen.
- Select the ‘Payments and Subscriptions’ option from the list. Then select the ‘Subscription’ option.
- Search for ‘Starz Subscription‘ and tap on it.
- Click on the ‘Cancel Subscription‘. The cancellation process will be completed from your Android mobile.
If you have subscribed to Starz while using your Android device, you need to cancel the subscription through this process. You just have to go through the aforesaid points.
How to cancel Starz subscription on Amazon Prime?
Many Amazon Prime lovers add a subscription to Starz to their Amazon Prime account. In case you have completed watching the contents of Starz, you need to unsubscribe from your Amazon accounts for financial purposes.
- First, you need to open a web browser on your device and go to the Amazon Prime website.
- Sign in to your Amazon Prime account that you have used to buy a Starz subscription.
- Navigate to the ‘Accounts and Lists’ section and select ‘Memberships and Subscriptions’ under it.
- Click on ‘Prime Video Channels’. You can find the channels you have subscribed to under this account. On selecting an option, for instance, Starz, you will be redirected to the login page again.
- Find ‘Starz Channel’ and click on the ‘Cancel Subscription’ option under the Action column present next to Starz Channel.
- After that, select the ‘turn off Auto-renew’ option and give a reason for cancelling the subscription.
- You may see a pop-up for confirmation of the process. After completing the cancellation process successfully, you can see the ‘Restart Channel’ option next to the Starz channel.
How to unsubscribe from Starz on Youtube TV?
Sometimes people add Starz subscriptions on Youtube TV. For cancellation of Starz subscription from your Youtube TV account, you need to go through the following steps.
- Turn on your device and go to a web browser.
- Search for Youtube TV or tap on the link https://tv.youtube.com/welcome/
- Sign in to your account and click on your profile.
- Select the ‘Settings’ option and choose ‘Membership’ in it.
- Find Starz and remove it. Do not forget to confirm the cancellation process.
How to unsubscribe from Starz on Roku TV?
- Priorly, open your browser and sign in to your Roku account.
- Secondly, select ‘Manage your Subscription’ and enter the tab titled ‘Starz’
- Finally, click on ‘Unsubscribe’, and voila! you are done.
You must have subscribed to watch some exciting content on Starz once. You must know that this video streaming platform has an Auto-renew feature for a monthly subscription that helps you to stream it continuously throughout the year. But, you should save your money if you have completed watching Starz.
We have discussed here the steps to cancel Starz subscriptions on various devices and streaming platforms. If you read this article without skipping any part, you can easily handle it. Besides, this will help you to avoid unnecessary spending of your valuable money. I hope the above content fulfilled your queries about how to unsubscribe from Starz! You need to just check out the steps and apply them to your device. Hope the results will make you happy!