OnlyFans often abbreviated as OF may not fulfil the requirements of the artists out there. In that case, how to unsubscribe on OnlyFans in three simple steps is a matter of interest for the readers. The subscribers of OnlyFans can only unsubscribe from the platform from their website rather than any third-party apps.
OF was founded in 2016 by Tim Stokely in London, UK but has expanded its reach globally. Subscribers worldwide can easily cancel OnlyFans subscription by logging in to their accounts. Stepwise know the procedure below.
Why is OnlyFans Paid For?
OnlyFans is an open freelancing platform where content creators can directly earn money from their fans. The payment is based every month and on pay per views option. Clearly, OF is a successful site because as reported as of mid-2021, they have over 2 million content creators and 130 million users.
OnlyFans Payment Structure
Before knowing how to unsubscribe from OnlyFans, you should be well aware of their online payment structure.
1. Free members: For your information, OnlyFans has spared enough scope for the freemium model without any obligations. Within the free model, you can
- Create your profile;
- Upload your created content;
- Freely interact with the members.
For that, all you have to do is sign up on their site and enjoy their accessible features.
2. $4.99 a month: While you upgrade from the freemium model, obviously you will be subjected to access to the added benefits. The $4.99 monthly plan is their basic paid plan which unlocks specific features. This includes:
- You will have the privilege to view all the content of other creators.
- Can uninterruptedly live chat.
- You can directly message fellow members and creators.
Frankly, the $4.99 monthly subscription is the widest choice to have extra and access the benefits.
3. $49.99 a month: The most expensive OnlyFans subscription is $49.99 monthly. Those who are active users generally subscribe to the plan to have the ultimate features. You can customize the features and get the most out of the content creation site. Want to cancel OnlyFans subscription or undo the renewal? Stay with us.
How to Unsubscribe on OnlyFans?
After you know how to unsubscribe from OnlyFans, you have to follow only 3 simple steps to cancel the subscription.
Step 1. Open OF site and Login
You can unsubscribe from the OnlyFans subscription from both your mobile and PC. For that:
- Access your regular web browser and open the OnlyFans official site- https://start.onlyfans.com/. (For us, the convenient web browser for both mobile and desktop is Google Chrome).
- Once you access the OF site, log in to your account. Input your email address and password to complete the login credentials.
- You can have a look at the OnlyFans Terms of Service for further clarification.
Step 2. Search the User Profile You Wish To Discontinue
Next, you have to individually locate the user profiles to cancel your OnlyFans subscription. The main concern for OnlyFans subscribers is the auto-renew feature. It is so because OnlyFans would automatically renew every month to the creators you like. So, individually you have to go to the following page and choose profiles you no longer wish to subscribe to.
- After logging in, you directly will be navigated to the Profile menu. Run down below from your Profile, and view the Account Settings.
Step 3: Select, and Deactivating the Auto Billing
The final step on how to unsubscribe from OnlyFans is by deactivating or unfollowing the account. For that, you will have two options, choose one of them:
- Disable Re-Bill, or
- Disable Auto-Rebill/ Unfollow. (When you choose this option, then you no longer can view the user’s update on your feed)
If you are an active user of the platform, it is wiser to choose to disable the re-bill, as this is tentative in nature.
Before unfollowing a user, they will ask you to give a reason for cancelletion. Add the relevant reason from the list or else choose no specific reason here.
Once you add the prevalent reasoning, the only thing left is tapping on the Unsubscribe option. After you choose to unsubscribe, you will immediately be navigated to the page detailing the subscription. As soon as you unsubscribe, you can’t see the profile in your feed.
Solving Issues While Cancelling OnlyFans
Many times, users have complained about finding trouble while cancelling OnlyFans subscriptions. In that case, the best you can do is get in touch with customer support. You can do so by selecting the chat icon located at the down-right corner of the page.
Next, you will direct to the chat section where you can find a complete list of operators with whom you can chat one to one. They will try to fix your concern.
Alternatives to OnlyFans
If you are wondering how to unsubscribe on OnlyFans, we assume that you are not satisfied with their service. So, here are OnlyFans’ alternative content-creating sites. You can try:
If you have liked OnlyFans at any point of time, then Fansly won’t offend you. They offer similar adult content-creator experiences but on a monthly subscription basis. You can sign up to create your profile and soon begin uploading videos and photos. The creators can provide private DMS, photos, and videos in return for tips.
LoyalFans is another open-ended platform for influencers, artists, creators, and all the public figures out there. Using LoyalFans, you can have various ways to interact and share content with your fans. The subscription price is also economical with a starting price as low as $1. If you are a creator, fling your wings by earning from live streams, video store sales, subscriptions, and personal message requests.
iFans is a broader platform for all digital content creators out there. Similar to professional social media platforms, they use dashboard analytics and promising referral programs. The creators can keep on their part up to 80% of their earnings. The creators on transferring a user to another creator also receive a handsome commission in return.
Another popular content creator site is Fanvue which sells content for money. The type of content available on this site is wide-ranged. Be it for gamey nerds, authors, chefs, or adult content creators. Fannie works similarly to other platforms, where the users subscribed can view the contents otherwise hidden behind a paywall. The Fanvue team deducts only 20% of your commission, letting you earn a lot eventually.
So, now that you know how to unsubscribe on OnlyFans, you no longer have to spend a penny extra on the user you don’t wish to continue with. Besides, you can try out alternative platforms and decide what suits you the best as a content creator. However, remember that once you cancel your OnlyFans subscriptions, you won’t receive any refund for your earlier expenses. In the same way, neither will they auto deduct money on a monthly basis.