The Apple Watch is another gadget used by many people. Over 100 million people are using it. If you are an active user of the Apple watch then this article may be useful to you.
Apple watch is offering several numbers of watch faces now. You can use these watch faces in your Apple watch and make it more attractive. But, there is another option too in this case. If you love the photos clicked on your phone and use it as an Apple watch face, you can feel a personal touch on your wrist. You can also change those backgrounds and set up new photos.
If you are a user of the Apple watch and want to customise the watch face, this article is going to be useful to you. We are discussing how to change the apple watch wallpaper or background in this blog post. If you want to set up or change the background of your Apple watch, you need to be clear about it.
How to change Apple Watch Wallpaper?
If you want to change your Apple Watch background and set a photo of your choice, you need to gain knowledge about it. You can easily change the wallpaper. Also, there is a feature of adding multiple watch faces to the Apple Watch. To change Apple Watch Wallpaper easily, you need to use the iPhone Watch application.
Hence, follow these simple steps accordingly to change the background on your Apple Watch.
- At first, you have to open the Watch application on your iPhone. You can see Face Gallery at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the Face Gallery on the screen.
- Tap on Photos. You can see multiple photos in various folders named ‘Albums’, ‘Favourites’ or ‘Dynamic’.
- Select your favourite photo or photos from the folders.
- Scroll down to change the position of the time. You can make appear the time at the Top or the Bottom of its usual position.
- You can choose the Complications you like. You can have it Above Time and Below Time.
- Tap on the ‘Add’ button and the watch face will be added.
You can add multiple photos to your Apple Watch face. You can see those photos when you raise your wrist or tap on the display. This, you can customise your Apple Watch wallpaper and get closer to your favourite photos.
How to Change Apple Watch Wallpaper from your Apple Watch?
You can change your Watch background by using your Apple watch too. You need to follow the steps below-
- Firstly, raise your Apple Watch or touch on the Apple Watch display to see your current face or wallpaper.
- You have to press long on the Watch face. The Watch Face Gallery will be opened.
- Scroll to choose the watch face you want. Tap on your favourite watch face.
- You can change some data that will be displayed with that watch face.
By following the steps, you can easily change the background of your Apple Watch from your Apple Watch.
How to add a wallpaper or watch face to your available watch faces?
Sometimes, you need to add new watch faces to your Apple Watch. If you are bored seeing the old Apple Watch wallpaper, you can add new watch faces. You can add on new faces and adjust its complications with your Apple Watch easily.
To add new wallpaper or watch face to your available watch faces, you have to follow the steps-
- At first, you have to press the Digital Crown of your Apple watch to go to the watch face.
- Touch the watch face and swipe to the right. You can see the Add button.
- Tap on the Add button.
- Choose a watch face that you want to add. or even you can choose plain colour background.
- Adjust the features that will be displayed with the watch face.
- Tap on Add.
- Finally, you have to press the Digital Crown twice to go to the new watch face.
How to delete an Apple Watch wallpaper?
You can delete any wallpaper or watch faces from your Apple Watch at any time. If your watch face is too old or you are feeling bored with the existing watch face, you can delete it. The process of deleting a watch face consists of the following steps-
- At first, raise your hand or touch the Apple Watch display.
- Press the Digital Crown to go to the existing watch face.
- Swipe left or right to go to the watch face that you want to delete from your watch.
- Touch and hold the chosen face.
- Swipe it up and tap on ‘Remove’.
How to change the time on your Apple Watch?
The time on the Apple Watch is set by default. You don’t have to set the time like any other analogue watch. It automatically adjusts the time and the time zones. But, you can change the time manually on your Apple watch if you need.
If you like to change the time on your Apple Watch, you need to follow the following easy steps below-
- Firstly, press on the Digital Crown of your Apple watches to open its settings.
- Tap on the gear-shaped application icon.
- You have to scroll down and tap on ‘Clock’.
- Tap on the +0 min.
- Now, you have to rotate the Digital Crown to change the minutes. You can choose the minute you want to set on your watch.
- Tap on the ‘Set’ button.
You have to understand that you can only change the time up to 59 minutes ahead. You can not change it too long like an analogue watch. This, you can use the digital watch like an analogue one and change the time by your choice.
Apple watch even allows GIF images to set as a wallpaper. It will be fun to try it out this option.
Therefore, you can see how you can change your Apple Watch Wallpaper easily. Moreover, you can change it by using your iPhone or the Watch itself. All you have to do is follow these steps and you can change your watch face easily. Besides, you can add new wallpapers to the existing watch faces. Also, you can delete any of them if you need to do so.
Hope you get wonderful knowledge about Apple Watch backgrounds. If you are a true user of the Apple Watch, need to know about such things. Changing wallpaper or faces is one of them. We are always striving to help you in every aspect regarding tech queries. Happy Reading!