Streaming Hulu on Discord is a great way to enjoy your favourite shows and movies. Here in this guide we will walk you through the stepwise process to stream Hulu on Discord.
The new world of the twenty-first century is running towards interesting discoveries related to technology. It is dominating every sector of our lives. Every day we are planning to entertain ourselves using the excellent medium of technology. In this case, the blessing of the internet is the only reason for making our days entertaining.
One such entertaining thing is exploring OTT platforms. Do you spend time with OTT platforms like Netflix, Disney+, Hulu, ESPN+, Prime Video etc.? If yes, then this article is going to help you.
If you are a game lover or if you love to spend time with your friends, you must know about ‘Discord’. It is a popular application through which people can connect and form groups. It was launched in 2015 for gamers to connect with friends. You can make voice calls, send texts, share videos and pictures and talk with friends while gaming in Discord groups. If you are a true user of Discord, you must know that you can even watch shows of OTTs with your friends in Discord. In this article, we are going to discuss how to stream Hulu on Discord.
Hulu is a popular OTT platform in the US. It is one of the 10 most popular OTT platforms among teenagers. Millions are people love to watch the web series and films present on this platform.
There are about 26 million paid subscribers of Hulu. If you are a fan of Hulu and want to stream Hulu on Discord to enjoy it with your friends, you need to go through the discussion in this article. You can easily watch and enjoy the series and movies on Hulu with your friends. Besides, you can stream Netflix, Disney+ and many other OTTs in this application.
How to Stream Hulu on Discord?
If you are a fan of OTT platforms and want to share them with your friends, you should know how to watch Hulu on Discord. You can enjoy the latest movies, web series and videos present on Hulu with your friends by streaming them in Discord.
If you are interested to spend a good time with friends, you can share and watch movies on Discord.
Here are a few steps to stream Hulu on Discord-
- First, you have to download the Discord application from Discord’s website. In this case, you have to visit the website and download the application for your operating system. If you have the web version of Discord, you would not be able to stream Hulu on Discord.
- After installing Discord, you have to go through the credentials to sign in to Discord. If you already have an account, you can use a QR code to sign in.
- Go to the browser, visit the Hulu website, log in to your Hulu account and select the show, movie or web story that you want to stream on Discord.
- Open the Discord application and click on the ‘settings’ icon present in the bottom left.
- After that, go to the side menu and click on ‘Registered Games’ under ‘Activity Settings’. Click on the ‘add it’ under it. You can see the options of browsers.
- Select the browser that you have used to open your Hulu account.
- Next, you have to go to the server where you want to stream shows on Hulu and select a voice channel. You can notice a ‘Share Screen’ option in the bottom left corner above your user name.
- Click on the ‘Share Screen’ option to open a pop-up window and adjust the resolution and frame rate of your preferences.
- Finally, click on the ‘Go Live’ option to stream the selected show in Discord.
If you can follow the given steps, you can easily share shows with your friends. You can spend time with people without even physically meeting them.
How to stream Hulu on Discord without the black screen?
If you are interested to share shows and videos of Hulu with your friends on Discord, you may face an issue with a black screen. It is an issue of showing a black screen while starting the stream on Discord.
Usually, if your ‘Hardware Acceleration’ is enabled on your browser from where you have opened the Hulu account, you may face this issue. If you want to know how to stream Hulu on Discord without the black screen, you need to disable the ‘Hardware Acceleration’ on your browser. To solve this issue, you need to follow the steps below-
- Open the Google Chrome internet browser and click on the menu present in the top right corner of the screen.
- After that, select the settings option.
- Click on the ‘System’ option present under the sidebar menu. You can see a toggle option that allows users to use Hardware Acceleration when available.
- Disable the ‘Use hardware acceleration when available’ option.
- After that, restart the Chrome browser.
After this, you have to disable Hardware acceleration on Discord.
Disable Hardware Acceleration on Discord
- Download the Discord application from the website and sign in to your account.
- Go to the ‘Settings’ icon in the bottom left corner of the screen. Click on it.
- Select the ‘Voice and Video’ category. You can see the ‘Video Codec’ option.
- Disable the ‘Video Codec’ option. It will disable the hardware acceleration option.
After following the steps, you can stream videos from Hulu on Discord without a black screen issue.
Most of the time, users of Discord face the black screen issue while streaming shows of OTTs in it. To enjoy videos with your friends in Discord, you need to know about the steps. After disabling Hardware Acceleration in your browser, you can stream Hulu without a black screen.
How to Stream Hulu on Discord on Android TV or Fire TV?
We use Discord and Hulu applications usually on mobile phones or laptops. But, you can get a good experience by watching Hulu shows on an Android or Fire TV.
If you want to enjoy Hulu shows on Discord on a Big TV, you can experience a high-resolution screen with good sound quality.
You must go through the following steps to stream Hulu on Discord on Android TV/ Fire TV.
Steps to stream Hulu on Android TV or Fire TV
- First, download the Airscreen application on your smart TV. It is a wireless streaming receiver Cast, Miracast, DLNA and Airplay. The Airscreen application helps to mirror your laptop screen to your TV.
- After installing the Airscreen app, open it on the Android TV. Chromecast and Miracast will be automatically enabled after opening the app.
- Go to the action centre present in the bottom right corner of your PC.
- Choose the ‘Connect’ option and select the chosen device.
- Choose Android TV or Fire TV from the menu.
After following the steps, you can mirror your PC screen to your smart TV and enjoy Hulu shows on Discord on a Big screen.
Dropping the Curtain
From the above discussion, you can gain knowledge about streaming Hulu on Discord. It is one of the perfect actions to enjoy with your friends without meeting them physically.
Also, you can enjoy shows, movies or series of other OTTs on Discord similarly. Hope you may now not face any issues with streaming Hulu shows on Discord. Happy Reading!